Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"What's your name? What's your size?"

I'm so busy.
I took last Friday off, went to Santa Barbara for the weekend (watched the World Cup, which was SOO satisfactory), and now that I'm back I feel like I'm running out of time to finish everything.
The sweetest thing about the last few weeks was Gabe coming to visit. Don't get me wrong, I love my Oberlin people, but those friendships that survive from home are so great. A month from today I'll be home. I'm really excited to see a couple people.
Here's the blog entry from the OCVB blog, it know it's cheating but at least it's entertaining to see me as a super peppy volleyball player.
My family comes tonight. My best friend, voice of reason, SISTER, comes Friday. Atlanta sooner, home later.

chinwe



No comments:

Post a Comment